<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 10:08 PM
New love!

I GOT MYSELF A NEW GIRLFRIEND. HER NAME IS ACER SOMETHINGSOMETHINGI'MNOTSURE.



I THINK SHE'S PRETTY. But that's not her, she's prettier in real life.

Already, I'm in love with her (yes I say it's a 'her') with just one built-in feature, the almighty web-cam! I'm gonna camwhore with my girlfriend everyday and it's so convenient lahxz! Don't need a camera or a phone! Cool manxz.

I'm gonna be as shameless as LYDIA by saying "ENJOY MY HANDSOME FACE!"




My girlfriend made me so cute worhxz.

I needa get used to the small keys on her, after having used a desktop computer for soooo long. And, have to install manymany programs! LEND ME WC3 LYDIA! I'M GONNA TRASH YOU IN DOTA! HURHURHUR.

Lastly, Miss Acer will be spending everyday with me so don't be jealous girls! (She might even go to bed with me, hehehehe)

Labels:

...