<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 26, 2008 12:47 AM
Puzzled.

How do you play Dota with a laptop?

The keys are so small and there's no freaking number pad for me to use my items. Bleh, only noobs use mouse to click on items. XD
And I kept pressing on the Windows key because the 'ALT' key is suddenly half a key smaller. Bloody hell, windows pop up at least 3 times in the first 5 min.

Ask me why I'm into Dota suddenly? That's because I'm so gonna get trashed in Poly where all the real pros show up. I needa practise. Plus, my classmates are most probably those who aren't interested in studies, like me. The other thing we do is PLAY!

Yes, I've installed WC3TFT into my girlfriend. She looks hot you know. Don't need to borrow from you anymore Miss Liao.

Labels:

...