I finally returned to my secondary school. It's still as windy as ever, standing along the corridor, feeling the breeze against my face and watching my juniors having training without a coach. Half of them are strangers to me. It's amazing how they retain the passion for the game. It's like a flame still igniting brightly, strongly, and never to be extinguished that easily, not until they have achieved something to be proud of. There is another new hot teacher, damn.
And the reason I was there made me wait, not very long, only about 4hours 10 minutes, before replying my sms telling me she wasn't in school. Thanks ah, thanks.
The weather did a great job too, only a heavy rain with thunder and lightning. Thanks ah, thanks.
I had to endure the long journey home. The same journey everyday after school last year. All for nothing. At least I had the library book -due today- to accompany me throughout the journey. Reading really makes a journey faster.
And a string of vulgarities came out of my mouth.
It was only a few steps away, the building in sight, but somehow, it was near yet far.
Labels: mshs