<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 21, 2008 10:08 PM
workshop practicals are =/

Like what Tiak said, the tagboard's dying. So to readers out there, just give it a tag to affirm your presence yeah? I may not seem to reply them, but I DO get them in my head.

Workshop practicals suck for reasons.

1. 4 hours a session. That is enough to kill. It starts at 8 by the way.

2. We have to wear overall (uniform) and safety boots, which means extra baggage. The overall is stuffy, and the boots are heavier than sneakers and do not go well with outside clothes.

3. Physical work is involved and that means the girls in the class are a burden. Yes, there are girls.

4. The lecturer responds to guys blantly, but detailedly and caringly to girls. Talk about gender discrimination.

5. No contact lenses are allowed (esp during welding) but I wear them anyway.

6. Long hair (for guys) is not allowed in workshops. Ok, just kill me.

7. My overall do not fit. I look like an oversized blue monster walking in big boots.

Oh, did I mention that long hair is not allowed?

Labels: ,

...