<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 19, 2008 11:01 PM
Thanksxzxz mansxzxz.

PEOPLE! I'm FINE. Thanks for your concern. It's kinda scary to receive those long essays meant to console from some unknown number, ya' know.

But really, I'm damn good. In fact, I ought to be struck by lightning for feeling so happy as if nothing happened. I'm still the happy-go-lucky me in school, meeting girls, attending boring lectures, getting aches from workshop sessions and trainings.

Well, from this ordeal, I came to know who are those who cared and those who offered to help. So it's kinda like a blessing in disguise. Plus I've got that scholarship. Haha take that Lydia!

In life, you lose some, you gain some. Don't be greedy, if you gain some, don't expect to gain some more. Hahahah.

Ahhh, I needa go study. Got girl ask me teach her manxzxz.
...