<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 27, 2008 10:04 PM
a breather, a birthday, and a couple of movies

Phew! MSTs are finally over. Time for a little breather. A short one at least.

Went down to town for movies. It'd been a looong time since I last went town, and last watched a movie (in a theatre).

Yes yes, I know I'm slow. I've just been waaaay too busy during the holidays. Anyway, it's a good movie.

Yup, 2 movies in a day. This one is a little bit exaggerating, but I like the story anyway.


Oh, and a special request from a thick-skinned person.

( ooh, you have boobs, sharp seh)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIANFENG!
Haha, it was great knowing you. My first SP buddy who knew each other before school officially commences. We went to camps together, ran together, trained together, rowed together, ached together, ate, sleep, bathed together. Not literally, duh. Welcome to the 17 year olds club, hope you have a good stay for the next one year. Good luck with whichever girl you are with now, be it that sec 4 one, or Y......

Bitch, you should be touched.



"Here's a birthday BASH for you..."

Labels: , , ,

...