<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 31, 2008 12:48 AM
well, i've experienced it before, now it's your turn

We used to end every training sessions with a 5 on 5 scrimmage match, a way to have fun after hours of hard work under the sun. Then, we would head over to Kovan Centre and have our Sesame Oil Chicken followed by a few rounds of Dota upstairs at the lanshop.

Those were the days, and hell yeah, it was fun. Little wonder why the passion lasted for years.

But now, the word 'fun' does not associate with trainings, and the main event we are training for consists of just one action: rowing. No running, no jumping, no shooting, cutting in, or any fancy moves. Just plain old rowing. And that, certainly is not what I want.

Yes, there is a certain degree of discipline in this CCA. Sure, you will get a nice body through these monotonus trainings. But what if, you can train on your own without a higer level of authority screaming down your back, forcing you to do those pushups, and still achieve as much as those in the CCA? That's REAL discipline.

This is not where my passion lies. I don't want to do something i don't like for 3 years, like I am not already doing so with my course. I shall go search for that perfect sporting CCA I love, with a bunch of teammates that do not outcast, backstab, or just hangout with the best only.

I am not talking about basketball.
...