If there is a module I will fail, it will definitely be what poly is about, the practical aspect of learning, workshop session. This term had not been smooth going for workshop sessions for me.
I am cursed.
Every step I took, every move I made, something would go wrong. I am a living Murphy's Law in action. My workpiece is destroyed being recognition.
And today, I left the workshop with several burns from the flying metal chips. One hit my face, and scarred my
But I am glad it's all over. No more lathe machine, no more cleaning up the mess, no more burns and cuts, no more sexist lecturer. There is little wonder why the girls' workpieces are better done than mine. I did mine by myself. For them (not all), most of their workpieces are done by the sexist. Argh, and the most irritating thing about him is he always attend to them first and leave us, the guys, grumbling behind. Both the people and the stomach.
I will do very badly for this module and I know it. Damn, I may even be the first forward module (retainee) scholar.
Like what Zul said, "We geniuses suck at practical." Seriously.