<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 1, 2008 11:01 PM
i'm packing my stuff, i'm leavin' home

It is very heartwarming to still see OG8 members tagging my board, knowing they're still with me in this journey to idon'tknowwhere.

Thanks guys, you guys rock!

Anyway, if you step into the room I'm staying right now, you would see it's filled with photos of my brother and his wife.

Once again I've moved to my brother's house, except this time he has moved to Jurong West too, so I can't go back Nanyang like how I used to.

I'm staying there for the time being because some of my father's relatives from China are coming over to stay and you know the drill....the child has to take the rap. I volunteered to move out (after heated arguements) because I don't want to live under one roof with those people whom I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN MY LIFE (even though they are my long distance 'relatives').

It isn't very bad though, since it's only 10 min walk away from my house. But I'm finding reasons not to have dinner with them as much as possible, so do date me out!

Today is both a satisfying and disappointing day! Will blog about it once I get the photo.
...