I am a nocturnal being. I shouldn't have struggled to keep myself awake during the day. Right now, I am feeling more awake than anytime of the day. The sky outside, on the other hand, is darker than anytime of the day. The night is darkest right before dawn. And yes, I have been doing revision for the past few hours and being more productive than ever.
In the day, I could sleep right after a few minutes of revision, with the lights on, with the music on, sometimes even with the door opened. Even when I woke up in the noon, I ran, bathed and feeling afresh, my eyelids became heavy the moment I started revision. The bed behind me is just too tempting and I succumbed to temptation, every time I study.
I could waste the day away.
It's 3:10am now, and I could continue for a few more hours.