Eh, I do note the tags, I just don't reply them. I don't want to stain the tagboard with my name. :D
I'm busy studying now, so won't be posting much, sorry to you addicts. Have to pull up my GPA, see. 2 tests this week, 2 next week, 1 the week after. What a break. The test tomorrow has 298 ppt slides for me to study. Congrats.
I'm busy studying now, so won't be posting much, sorry to you addicts. Have to pull up my GPA, see. 2 tests this week, 2 next week, 1 the week after. What a break. The test tomorrow has 298 ppt slides for me to study. Congrats.
But damn, the Olympics have to be at this time!
Now to soothe your eyes,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now to soothe your eyes,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hahaha. This was taken before I had my haircut, in memory of my crowning glory. I had no eyes. :D I personally like the colours in this picture. Such common colours, yet when put together, produces an art piece. I'm kidding. Can't a guy act cute at times?
(I have eyes now)