<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 21, 2008 9:59 PM
uncle owen, you are so cool

I went to visit my new born nephew for the first time today. He's 2 days old. When I saw him, I was like "Omg, he's soooo small." Hahah. He's very red too. And cute. And handsome. And cool. And adorable. Just like other 'Ter's. ;)

There's a skill in carrying babies, and it's difficult. Almost always, I'm afraid I would drop him, or break his neck or something. But he sure sleeps soundly on my big biceps. Heheh.

I'm not complaining or anything, but being borned this time, when he finally recognises stuffs, talks, walks, runs and jumps, I'd be in NS. The time to bond with him best, I'd be away. How sad. I'd seen how my classmate is very close to her nephew and he's 4 this year. Lucky her, she doesn't need to go protect the country.

New commitment: Be the best uncle I could be. :)
I found a full time job even before the holidays started.
...