<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 26, 2008 12:09 AM



Yesterday, I gave my class BBQ a miss and went to celebrate a buddy's birthday instead. Some couldn't turn up at the last moment, but I still had a fun time with these people.



We made the birthday boy took a photo of us. Heh heh.


Watched Wall.E and were turned off for the first 20 min of the show without any dialogue. It got better towards the end, albeit quite stupid too. The graphics were great nonetheless.




We walked around the F1 track and took some photos. I realised 5 megapixels camera phone quality isn't very good. Photos are quite repetitive even though we took at different parts of the track. This means the track is boring.
...