<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 10:10 PM
a good student understands the importance of neat and attractive lettering

Instead of clay/wax, I got myself rubber. Gatsby moving rubber. Still, I have a problem getting the look I want, resulting in my wearing cap to school.

Technically today is the first day of lessons in school, because mondays are Poly Marina days. Look at the tuesday schedule and one will cringe. 5 hours of the same module, same lecturer straight. What's worse is that we did penmenship today. Literally copying out the given sentences on a piece of lined paper. I thought it was enough looking like a secondary school kid already, but now a primary one? Gosh. It was made worse further by the stomachache which woke me up, and lasted throughout the day and knowing that I got owned by many classmates in GPA can be quite discouraging.

The only up side in school today is seeing MY pretty girl, and knowing from my classmate another pretty girl knows me. (: Oh & seeing some disputes among the girls in my class & 'joining forces' with people they hate can be quite entertaining.
...