<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 25, 2008 10:29 PM
"if there is subway in our school, i would go there everyday"

My friend said that, I second him.

What's better than a fast food restaurant that is guilt-free, healthy, with many variations? Not to forget the oh-so-delicious cookies only found there.

This week alone, I've been to subway 3 times. I wouldn't get sick of it. I have not tried all the permutations and combinations of bread and veggies and cookies and drinks. Singapore Poly, please include subway to the list of restaurants!

The only downside, though, is the price.
...