<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 1, 2008 11:44 PM
the path of light is laid, the sacred test

I finally got to see her face today in the lift. She's pretty. For the past one year, ever since I've moved into this house, I've never really gotten to see her face properly. It's always just a glimpse, or a side view when she walked past my window. I knew she has good qualities, but didn't know she really IS pretty.

She's the girl NEXT DOOR I've never met directly. Yes, over a year and I've never spoken to her. What a friendly neighbour I am. Can't really blame us, kids. People my age hardly stays at home. It's no wonder we never talked.

But my dad? I actually felt awkward just now in the car after we dropped off my mum and brother and left us alone. The ride home was almost a complete silence. Thankfully it was only 5 minutes.

Selemat Hari Raya and a Happy Children's Day.
...