<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 11:30 PM
the secret which cannot be told

Had a meet up with my 'Marist Brothers' which sort of got me into a mixed feeling. It was great as almost the full force turned up although it was never the same people. They were supposed to be my best friends, some of whom I've known since primary school, but yet I realised that I have nothing to talk to them about. Most of the time I'm just sitting there listening to their stories and laughing with them. I guess I'm back to my sec two self when they gave me the nick 'with dao aura'. It's saddening to see how they have changed. Many of them are smoking now. They get more addicted the more meet ups we have. From once a month, to 5 cigarettes in the short 5 hours we had just now. To be honest, they are counted not bad already. Others from my batch are getting into troubles, court cases, into drugs, smoke a pack a day etc.

On the other hand, when I meet up with my 4C classmates, the feeling is different. Though not as comfortable as the other clique, I talk more here. They are more humble, less superficial, though admittedly less cool (I don't mean the smoking part), I still feel great hanging out with them.

Now you know, my 'clique' wasn't my classmates, they were from 4E,F,G,H,I instead. Funny.
...