Dental today was D: For the first time since I've put on braces, today is the tightest the dentist tighten my metal friends. Pain comes only as midnight approaches, and tomorrow it will going to be hell. But then tomorrow I'm going to a friend's place for a gathering so that means I will be meeting new people in pain. D: And to make it worse, I don't think I am able to enjoy the food his friend is gonna prepare for dinner. Double D:
Bloghopping today and found out more and more people are reading the Twilight Series.
The movie is gonna be out in Dec, and that turns my D: into :D. Omgomg, go watch the trailer. It is totally :D. My stupid sister Georgiana LSY still have not lend me the third book, Eclipse. And I am surprised the bimbo in her is able to find siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com. But then again, I changed siamxzlahxz's visibility to...well, visible.