I dug my wardrobe for my dusty, long not worn, basketball jersey pants, and together with the Marist HipHop Fiesta teeshirt, I headed to school for a basketball competition (albeit a mini one). :) Yesteday was the first in ages since I played basketball, and I gotta admit, I'm good. Heh. I enjoyed it though my 'team' lost all 3 matches. Hey, this is the first time we played together. I bet if we played together more often, we'll trashxzxz you.
Then it was to Woodgrove Sec helping out at a dinner, Golden Age Nite 2008, for the eldery/disabled. It was a long long day, from 230pm to 1130pm at the school. It is times like this you get closer to people you don't know very well. Just like Brandon, JinSiang and Shujun, my friends in Primers and SMA.
Then it was to Woodgrove Sec helping out at a dinner, Golden Age Nite 2008, for the eldery/disabled. It was a long long day, from 230pm to 1130pm at the school. It is times like this you get closer to people you don't know very well. Just like Brandon, JinSiang and Shujun, my friends in Primers and SMA.
(I'm the pimp of the day, yo!)


And of course, Georgiana and Amanda.
The night ended with very, very, VERY mixed feelings.