This work period was interesting. Met many different kinds of people, a FEW pretty girls, and lots and lots of oh-so-kawaii little children. I don't like older kids though.
Saw many familiar faces during and after work. Miss Angelvin, Mr Nicholas Koh, Quanli, Shujun, Glenn, Glen, Yeechuan, John, Jonathan, Zhongyu (who was working opposite me). And I fell in love with this one girl during work.
Her name is Julia. She is the cutest thing alive. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her double eyelids are the prettiest I have seen, her voice and actions together with her cuteness, aw man. A filial girl she is too; accompanied her mother shopping, and is extremely obedient to her. She came back the next day and I fell in love a second time.
She is five. HAHAHA.
This reminds me of the meaning of imprint in Stephenie Meyer's Eclipse.
"It's not like love at first sight, really. It's more like...gravity moves. When you see her, suddenly it's not the earth holding you here anymore. She does. And nothing matters more than her. And you would do anything for her, be anything for her.... You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend, or a brother." -Eclipse, Stehp. Meyer.
Of course, it's not that serious. I'm just kidding. But seriously, all I thought for the next ...ten minutes after she left was her. Enough to make Georgiana sister jealous. Heh. I hope that girl grows up to be happy, and remain as cute forever. :)
I've been obsessed with the beauty of the 'macro' function ever since someone taught me about it. Enjoy!
