The bride is someone who I've seen less than 10 times, and spoken zero times before. And I only knew yesterday she has a twin sister who looks exactly like her. Both are pretty. :) So to my cousin and new cousin-in-law, I wish you both an everlasting marriage, and zhao shen gui zi. Little Max needs a playmate!
Monday, December 22, 2008 9:45 PM
We wish you a merry christmas happy marriage and a happy new year.
Anyway, I took leave early on Sunday and rushed down to .... HILTON Singapore. Wow. Simply Grand. I was there for my cousin's wedding. All my male cousins wore black tux and I was the only one who wore a white jacket. Outstanding manxz. My cousins, all younger than me, looked great in tux AND THEY ALL SUDDENLY GREW DAMN TALL CAN. TALLER THAN ME ALREADY!
The bride is someone who I've seen less than 10 times, and spoken zero times before. And I only knew yesterday she has a twin sister who looks exactly like her. Both are pretty. :) So to my cousin and new cousin-in-law, I wish you both an everlasting marriage, and zhao shen gui zi. Little Max needs a playmate!










...
The bride is someone who I've seen less than 10 times, and spoken zero times before. And I only knew yesterday she has a twin sister who looks exactly like her. Both are pretty. :) So to my cousin and new cousin-in-law, I wish you both an everlasting marriage, and zhao shen gui zi. Little Max needs a playmate!