<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 20, 2009 8:59 PM
I wanna jump onto my bed and sleep right now.


Yesterday marks the 6th month since Max's birth. He's so cute when he's being fed, with the cereal all over his mouth. And he can hold onto his milk bottle and put it in his mouth, though he doesn't know to tilt it yet. He basically puts anything he gets his hands onto into his mouth. He's a good workout partner: just use him as dumbbells. Tiring I tell you.

Oh and congrats to Mrs Tey for giving birth to a baby boy! :) (Around CNY period)

And today is the end of my exams. One major paper only. And that spells the H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S. 6 or 7 weeks!
...