<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 27, 2009 12:00 AM
The creative stylist or the senior stylist? The twenty-eight dollars one.

I just got a haircut. After more than 4 months. And I kinda regretted it, but I should be used to it. It's hell alot of hair gone. When I'm washing my hair, I feel that I do not have this little hair before, but obviously I had shorter hair in the secondary school days. Although it's alot hair gone, it's not much different. Similar but different. I'd prefer different but similar. But I'd rather play it safe.

There's a new maid hired to look after Max and his future brother/sister. She has a cool name from the Gundam series. Though she's not hired for my family but my brother's (she calls my brother sir, not my father), I hate to get to know a new person all over again.
...