<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 24, 2009 11:02 PM
We walked 10 min, climbed a hill, just to see girls.

First week of school flew past.

I stepped into class on the first day, late, to a class majority of 20+ malay guys. I've counted, my class has 3 girls, and a grand total of 8 when combined with buddy class. FML.

And its great to finally have a female teacher. A break from the typical old, balded, bespectacled, monotonous SMA lecturer. The feeling is really different, kinda like those female teachers from secondary school. She teaches maths, which I've not touched since O Levels. It's tough, but I'm gonna do well I hope.

My GEMs teacher rocks. Period.

I reached home at 11pm+ on Tuesday. But I made a new friend. Maybe more.

And I skipped lessons on Friday. It's only the first week of school. :)
...