<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 11, 2009 9:29 PM
Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my poker face.


Lollipop-ed last Thursday at Zouk with a bunch a people I don't know. Bad idea to club when there's school the next morning. But hey, it's a school event and I had fun. It would be much better if went with a bunch of friends though.

On Friday it was Primer's Welcome Party and surprisingly, it wasn't bad. It kinda reminded me I'm a senior now and I have to look out for the freshies in the coming years. Will be attending the camp this friday and hopefully, it wouldn't be as disappointing as last year's.

Man, school's tiring me out. I fell asleep on the couch while watching TV and it was before 9. Getting busier with work and stuff. Me, Quanli and Yihao actually signed up for touch rugby during the cca drive. Hahahahaha.
...