<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 24, 2009 11:09 PM
Hey Bro long time no see, you are fucking ugly.

Saturday was an eventful day. Woke up early in the morning, headed down to Simei ITE for the first NDP training. FYI, I signed up as an NDP motivator, part of primers/nyaa. I have to head down to Simei ITE/Marina Bay every Saturday for NDP training. A motivator is one who is supposed to elevate the atmosphere during the actual NDP.

Following that was Food Junction organised by Primers. Its the same as the Taiwanese TV show 'Shi Zi Lu Kou' in which the participants have to link food by food to get to the end destination.



Then it was another rush to town to meet the Marist Boyxzz for Wilfred's birthday celebration. Dinner much later after much deciding and waiting. Then it was to some government building to chill. Drinks and smoke and pee in the bushes for them. I didn't even drink. Didn't feel well. Having blocked nose nowadays.



Funny how I'm kept tied down by a club I wanted to quit. Organising events, participating events, camps, new friends made, old friends bound, how do I even quit? And if I do, where do I belong? My friends who I have signed up CCAs with, bailed out on me. Thanks ah guys. How do I even know who my best friends are? I should just apply for ASMI and Keppel scholarships and immerse myself with studies and be obsessed with results.
...