How to rebuke? What to say? "Cher, your notes seriously suck. So wordy I read until I become dizzy. Your lessons are too boring, your teaching seriously cannot make it. Your jokes aren't joke at all. Why do you care so much?"
So much so that I borrowed an extra pair of shoes from Lingzhen before seeing him. Sports shoes without socks, how cute. Acting defiant, ready to go against whatever is coming for me, the first question he asked me, "You are on a scholarship right?"
Mixed feelings. He could be using the scholarship to threaten me, or he could be just talking to me about the scholarship, which I already am prepared to as friends from other schools are being reviewed. Turned out to be the latter. And a mistake too. I didn't deprove, so he didn't have to talk to me because the school asked him to. Not about my attitude in his class nor the mock test I mocked. Phew. Before I left I said , "Don't be too serious about the test, I was quite busy so I didn't study." Because I have a feeling he have not marked the test and I better redeem myself first.
If you are wondering, I am not being reviewed...yet. The school just asked him to talk to me but they made a mistake. He didn't know if I was going to be reviewed or not, so stay tuned.
Hehehe.
Today marks the 9th month and already Max is more vain than me. He ran with the walker into my room and straight towards the mirror. Damn cute. Hah.