<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 19, 2009 11:06 PM
Don't dance, it's not gonna be alright.


I had my first Night Cycling experience yesterday at East Coast Park, and by Night Cycling, I meant the whole night till sunrise the next day. Feeling the cool night breeze and listening to the sound of the waves, it was an enjoyable experience for me. :) We cycled from ECP to Changi Village, with station games on the way, had supper and cycled back. On the way back, we recieved news that 'a dangerous fugitive is on the run around this area' and the whole mood changed. Tensed. We made it back safe though. It would've been fun if we really met the fugitive. Heh.


After I reached home and showered, my maid was like "Owen, come quick. See this!" And so I went outside to the corridor, half-naked, and looked down. A Blangadeshi layed faced up, sprawled in awkward position, below my block, motionless. (And he was beside my father's car!) Policemen were around him. First thought was suicide/fell from high level. The position of the body, the position of the limbs were signs of suicide. However there wasn't any blood at all. At least not from where we were looking from. How could someone jump/fall from some high level place, landed on this head, and yet died without bleeding? I suspect there was foul play involved. Hmm. Eh YC use your CSI skills solve this mystery lah. Haha.

Quite a sight after a long night indeed. I wondered how I was going to sleep after seeing this.

But I slept through.
...