<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 9:23 PM
3 days ago...


He turned 11 months old. Starting to talk and walk. :)

I have 2 days MC, so I stayed at home and watched videos and play street fighter, hardcore.

I found out from facebook that many (and I mean MANY) of my friends are sick too, most of them are NDP motivators. Hmm, guess someone's spreading the flu bug among us eh. Wonder what would happen if the whole SP cluster took MC. The NDP shows will be less colourful and less high without us. Nah, dream on. Hah.
...