
Poly 50 was, in some way, successful. 10 non-athelets got together, without training and having just recovered from illnessess, completed the run within our target. To me personally, it was fun and disappointment and achievement together. At some times I felt like vomitting, at some times I was at a high, sprinting along. Some bastard banged into me during a turn and made me fall and roll and left with bruises and cuts.
After Poly 50, our NDP group had dinner together and celebrated a birthday. Got home late, tired and aching but managed to study a little to pass my Final Theory Test the next day. :)
I finally watched Harry Potter. I liked the show except for the ending where they cut off too much from the book. Someone slept and snored in the theatre.
I really dread haircuts. Not because I want my hair to grow sooooo looooong or anything, infact I'm always thinking of having a haircut. But I don't have a regular hairdresser in the West and fear that a new one will screw me up. Also, I always want something new yet I'm afraid of stepping out of my comfort zone. So always without fail, I procastinate and go home without a haircut. Damn stupid, me. That's why I'm always looking for someone to accompany me for moral support. Anybody? Hah.