On a side note, I joined Poly 50 but am too sick to train for it. =/ Poly 50 is a campus-wide relay race where groups of 10 run 50 rounds around a route in school, 600m each. Although we joined for fun and not for winning (cos its impossible), entering a physically (quite)demanding event having just recovered from an illness and not training for it would be a shock for the body. I just hope I don't faint on that day.
Friday, July 24, 2009 11:19 PM
Today I have nothing to write here.
I just found out one of my NDP groupmate has H1N1. Now that explains how I've gotten sick, together with over half of my group. Anyway, I'm recovering and am going for NE Show 3 tomorrow to infect little P5 kids. Heh.
On a side note, I joined Poly 50 but am too sick to train for it. =/ Poly 50 is a campus-wide relay race where groups of 10 run 50 rounds around a route in school, 600m each. Although we joined for fun and not for winning (cos its impossible), entering a physically (quite)demanding event having just recovered from an illness and not training for it would be a shock for the body. I just hope I don't faint on that day....
On a side note, I joined Poly 50 but am too sick to train for it. =/ Poly 50 is a campus-wide relay race where groups of 10 run 50 rounds around a route in school, 600m each. Although we joined for fun and not for winning (cos its impossible), entering a physically (quite)demanding event having just recovered from an illness and not training for it would be a shock for the body. I just hope I don't faint on that day.