<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 2, 2009 12:53 PM
Countless down, 1 more to go.

NDP Preview is over. 1 more week to go! Finally! Every Saturday has become a drag, forcing myself up and doing the same thing week after week, week after week. So anyway there are some hairstlying and make up session at the preparation site and my groupmates pushed me for the hairstyling one. And guess what? I got screwed by the hairstylist, who used like half a can of hairspray. The result was hard ugly hair. I seriously need a haircut.

On a side note, I think there are bedbugs in my room. In one week, my almost flawless leg got scarred by the injuries from Poly 50, and the attack of the beg bugs. Damn sad lahxzxzz.
...