<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 5, 2009 11:29 PM
I was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed.

You know how it feels like when after many many months of not doing something, and you finally did it, something screws up? That's what happened to me yesterday.

My bicycle was left outside my house for a very long time, untouched. Naturally, the tyres were airless. And my house does not have an air pump. So I pushed my bicycle all the way to a bicycle shop and have it pumped, and horray, finally can ride a bike again.

The next day, I left my bicycle at the bottom of my block, at the bicycle stand, and locked it. In the afternoon, I was still using it. At night, when I wanted to ride, the seat was GONE! Stolen. ONLY ONE DAY. ONE!!! Argh.

So sad right, my holidays. ):
...