<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 7, 2009 10:44 PM
You might think I'm bulletproof but I'm not.

On Sunday, met up with some of those from my NDP group and headed over to Sentosa. We tried out Desperados and Extreme Log Ride, some shoot-the-screen and 3D roller coster ride thing.





And I can safely say, they are a waste of money.

Then head down to Serangoon Gardens to meet the usual to celebrate Weihin's birthday. It's been a while since I met up with them.

Had dinner and chilled with some drinks and magic tricks before heading home.




...