<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 2, 2009 6:51 PM
A load off my chest.


Afterglow, a success! This whole month I've busied myself with this event. Almost everyday I will be seeing a few Primers without fail. What is Afterglow? I'm glad you asked.

An excerpt from our skit:

Have you ever lighted a matchstick before?

Yes of course I have! But what does Afterglow have to do with a matchstick?

You see, when a matchstick is lighted, it is bright and burning. But when the flame has extinguished, what’s left behind is still red, hot and glowing. Similarly, when we went for our Overseas Service Learning Trip to Sri Lanka, we have enjoyed ourselves so much, and Afterglow is an event where we go back in time and share with everyone what we have learnt and experienced during our trip.


...