<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 18, 2010 7:25 PM
Eyes like a shutter, mind like a lens.

I'd admit I'm not mature enough to completely ignore the looks factor. Looks are important for creating attraction. But once that attraction is established, personality and compatibility take over to develop that attraction into something more.

I wouldn't love someone who's nothing more than a pretty face, or an empty vase. Nor a pretty girl who acts like a slut and goes around seducing guys and bitching about girls. I wouldn't just love a pretty girl for being pretty. Looks are important, but they're not everything.

I think, in the end, personality still triumphs over looks. I'm lucky my girlfriend has beauty, brain and heart. And thats what make me love her even more.

And yes, they say 'love is blind'.

...