<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 6:27 PM
Oh~ Who lives in Cashawa under the sky?

Over the weekend, attended Primer's Orientation Camp. After 2 years of attending as a participant, this time I led a group of freshies together with Geraldine. Well, our group rocked. :D Really glad that the freshies are all super high and sporty. They're cool and respect us. It was a great camp!

Before the camp even ended, most of us ran out of voice. This showed how high the camp was! The camp had an overwhelming response, close to 300 primers and future-primers attended it. Imagine everyone screamed and cheered, how loud we were! :)

Family was Ruth Red, group was Felix Red. ;)

I think the POC committee did a wonderful job, especially the programmes. I liked how the game works. It was a creative idea. (Y)
























...