<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/355407530640092904?origin\x3dhttp://siamxzlahxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:14 PM
I swear the world better prepare, for when I'm a billionaire.

Wooot. One thing off my to-do list, which is to visit UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE. Been wanting to go there for ages, but the main attraction was closed down for maintenance and the ticket prices are expensive. Luckily I got a steal from my friend who sold the tickets to me at a lower price.

Who else to go there with if you only have 2 tickets? :D Hehe.



Universal Studios Singapore. First off, I gotta say it's quite small for a large-scale themepark. Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself in the immersive environment. People gotta give credit to the designers for all the effort they put in the little details. People should stop and stare a little instead of just dashing past to the rides.





Speaking of the rides, they weren't fantastic. I guess without the main attraction, the rides cannot make it. But that's because I didn't take the wet rides. Perhaps the wet rides could up the experience there.





But still, I had fun there. :) The shows are worth watching! Oh and Marilyn Monroe herself is watch going there for. Heh.

...